[Glycosci] Querry regarding silver staining for glycoproteins

D.Lefeber from neuro.umcn.nl via glycosci%40net.bio.net (by D.Lefeber from neuro.umcn.nl)
Mon Oct 26 06:40:25 EST 2009

Dear all,

Does someone know an interested researcher for a post-doc on glycan mass
spectrometry, as atteched?

Kind regards,

Dirk

Please note address change!
Dr. D.J. Lefeber, PhD
Clinical Biochemical Geneticist
Glycosylation & Lysosomal disorders
Department of Laboratory Medicine
830 - Laboratory of Genetic Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases
Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre
Geert Grooteplein 10
6525 GA Nijmegen
The Netherlands
D.Lefeber from neuro.umcn.nl