[Glycosci] Sequencers, synths, mass specs etc. available

Lint, William via glycosci%40net.bio.net (by William.Lint from cepheid.com)
Wed Aug 22 15:57:55 EST 2012

To whom it May Concern,

I am part of the R&D group at Cepheid in Bothell, Washington.  My is looking for an AKTA Oligopilot Plus 100, or any of the earlier versions of the AKTA synthesizer that we could purchase and refit.

Please let me know if you have any leads on an AKTA synthesizer or if I can provide any additional details that might be helpful.  My contact information follows:

William Lint
Research Associate
(408) 745-4298  Direct Work Line
(206) 388-6419 Cell
william.lint from cepheid.com<mailto:william.lint from cepheid.com>

Regards,

Will