bionet.med.allergy (comments)?

Milan Jira ULIMJ at CSPUNI12.EARN
Tue Sep 22 17:34:43 EST 1992

Oo Tue, 22 Sep 92 17:20:08 UT
kja@(krista.j.anderson) cbnewsf.cb.att.com       said:

>Subject:    Discussion about possible sci.med.allergy

>There is a discussion going on in news.groups about the possibility
>of starting a sci.med.allergy newsgroup that would also include
>food intolerances such as type III hypersensitivities as well as
>other areas of the immune system as they might relate to allergies
>and intolerances.
>
>I didn't post here originally because I didn't know this group was
>here.)
>--
>Krista Anderson, (708)713-1264, PO Box 3042, Aurora, IL, USA  60504.
>att!ihlpf!krista

 Krista,

 Icertainly agree, that the problem of allregies, and in particular
 food related is serious problems with growth concern in industrialized
 countries, including Czechoslovakia.

 Certainly, either pathogenetic aspects of type I and type III could be
 discussed in the forum, you suggested to open.

 However, even bionet.immunology does not seem large, and initially
 (if other subscribers would agree) could be brought to this newgroup.

 As far as I know, you need the process of VOTING (100 votes YES on..
 within 60 days, editors, etc.

 Definitely, I appreciated you initiative and I would be glad you
 could be able to inform me (to private e-mail address) about further
development.

    Best,

 Milan Jira, M.D., Ph.D., Immunology Dept.
 Charles Univer., Prague, Czechoslovakia

 BITNET: ULIMJ at CSPUNI12BITNET      ULIMJ at CSEARN  .BITNET
 Internet: ulimj at aci.cvut.cs       ulimj at earn.cvut.cs