Cancer Immunology, Anyone?

Michael Tsifansky tsif at ellis.uchicago.edu
Thu Apr 22 01:12:47 EST 1993

Hello everyone!

As you have surely guessed, I am inetrested in cancer immunology (basic science as wel as applied research).

I am a second-year Biology student at the University of Chicago, and I am
starting to think about getting involved in a research project (hopefuly in
tumor immunology or something closely related).

If anyone knows about anything of the sort going on at the U of C (preferably)
or perhaps elsewhere in Chicago within a manageable distance away from U of C,
please let me know.

I have several very general ideas for a project, but I will definitely need someleadership, at least at first. I am planning to start immediately after the
schol is over (Mid-June) and continue until I graduate from U of C. I am hoping to develop the research into an Honors project in Biology.

Responces and any advice will be GREATELY appreciated.

Thank you,

Michael Tsifsansky (tsif at midway.uchicago.edu)