immunology database?

B.J. de Vries devries at
Fri Aug 27 06:25:02 EST 1993

Thanks for all the reactions but I am a little disappointed.
I was hoping for something in which people would publish there immuno
specific activities like available mono-clonal antibody's, bindingsites,
interactions etc.

To sum up the reactions:

1. The best thing to do is use Veronica to do a wild search with a specific

2. Gopher or telnet to (Johns Hopkins Univ.)
In here are ATCC (American Type Culture Collection) and a connection to
Kabat (Sequences of Proteins of Immunological Interest).

I Think we should pump up the discussion about this and see if we can get
something of the ground. There is so much information on the subject, we
should be able to make it better available.

"Musn't grumble. I think I'm going mental..."
B.J. de Vries  Centrale Computer Afdeling
Faculteit Geneeskunde Universiteit van Amsterdam
AMC D01-411 Meibergdreef 9 1105 AZ Amsterdam  tel. 020-5662010
internet: devries at  earn/bitnet: devries at hasamc51