Fading problem with flourecein labelling

Cecilia Y Chan cychan at mail.sas.upenn.edu
Wed Dec 1 15:33:09 EST 1993

I am having a lot of problems with fading using flourescein label for Ab.
I have tried various mounting reagents, but they all seem to fade over a
period of several weeks.  With many of the mounting reagents, there also
seems to be high background and the dye seems to disperse out of the
cells.  But if I don't mount them, the dye fades when it's exposed to light.

I would really appreciate any suggestions or references for articles
regarding this topic.

Thank you very much,

Cecilia Chan