Seeking any information regarding Chronic ITP

Mike Wolski wolskmj at
Thu Dec 2 19:34:54 EST 1993

Does anyone have any information regarding an auto-immune disorder
know as ITP?  My 4-year old son has been diagnosed as having Chronic
ITP 10 months ago, and I'd like to hear from others familiar with it and
its treatment.  Thanks!

                                                     Mike Wolski
                                                  Sys/Net/Zone Admin.
                                                  gearhead at