Human Class1-2 Histocompatibility Antigen

Nicolas Menoux nmenoux at roland.univ-rennes1.fr
Tue Dec 7 06:02:29 EST 1993

Hello,

I am a novice in immunology but I am really intersted in.
I have recently read an article about the human Histocompatibility Antigen
which present at the cell surface peptides. (I am sorry for vocabulary,
I do not know the exact translation, the article was in french.)

The role played by this Human Histo.. to vehicule peptides, is it the only
role ?

Can you help me in my long research !! I have no background in medicine,
pharmacology and immunology but it is a passion. I am really intersted in
research. I hope, one day, use my Computer Science and Electyrical Engineering
diploma in such research domain.

Thank you a lot!

Nicolas MENOUX
--------