Doctoral position in Brazil, USP

HOSSEIN MEHRANI hmehrani at ccs.carleton.ca
Wed Dec 8 00:58:24 EST 1993

                    ATENTION (Brazilians only):

      ONE   DOUTORAL POSITION AVAILABLE AT UNIVEERSITY OF SAO PAULO
TO WORK WITH CHEMICAL MODELS OF INFLAMATION, THE ROLE OF OXYRADICALS
AND IRON IONS.
          get in contact with Dr.Marcelo Hermes-Lima
          Departamento de Imunologia, ICB, USP
          Internet: hmehrani at ccs.carleton.ca
          FAX: 613-788-4389

I'm starting a new lab in march/abril and I'm looking for
entusiastic canditates. We will apply for a CNPq or FAPESP
fellowship.

                    Sincerely:
                              Dr.Marcelo H.-Lima
xxsxxhxxxosxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoxxu

          Other positions also available: Mestrado (1),
                                          Aperfeicoamento (3)3
,
                                          Postdoctoral fellow (1).
                                          "Iniciacao" (3)

XCCXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX