Gopher search Kabat Database of Sequences of Immunological Interest

Dan Jacobson danj at
Wed Feb 3 11:38:43 EST 1993

The Kabat Database - Sequences of Proteins of Immunological Interest

is now available for searching by Gopher.  If you have a gopher client
just point it at and go to the

   -->    12. Search Databases at Welchlab (Vectors, Promoters, NRL-3D,...)

directory.  Once there you will see -

   -->    6.  Kabat Database of Proteins of Immunological Interest <?>

You may search this database using booleans (and, or, not), wildcards (*), and
phrase searches ("   ")  as the search is running off of Don Gilbert's modified
Wais code.

If you don't know about gopher - just write me a note and I'll send
you all the information you need to get started (gopher is free and on