Animal bloodtyping

Hernan Astudillo R. hernan at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 15 20:00:43 EST 1993

Dear netlanders,
	A friend of mine, who is a biology major and has no access to the
net, has been looking for some information that doesn't seem to be readily
available (no, the library doesn't have it).  We'll be thankful of any
help that anybody our there in netland can give.
	The question is (are):

(1) Have blood types been defined for (domestic) animals?

(2) If so, what is the process for the blood type analysis? (if it is any
    different from the human one)

(3) Finally, she'll appreciate any summaries and/or references.

	Thanks a lot!!

--hernan
--			|
Hernan Astudillo R.	| "Life is short.  Play hard."
hernan at cc.gatech.edu	|		-- Reebok
College of Computing, Georgia Tech, Atlanta GA 30332 / (404) 853-9390