MacTCP and Mac System 7.1

gbeck at Path.SOM.sunysb.edu gbeck at Path.SOM.sunysb.edu
Tue Feb 23 18:05:18 EST 1993

I recently installed system 7.1 on my Mac and now MacTCP (v 1.1) must be
removed in order for the computer to boot up.  Does version 1.1 work with
system 7(.0, .01)??

Any suggestions??

Thanks

|*  Gregory Beck																				  		GBeck at path.som.SUNYSB.edu                        *|
|*  Department of Pathology                                                                                       *|
|*  State University of New York at Stony Brook                                                   *|
|*  Stony Brook, NY 11794-8691  USA                                                                       *|
|*  Telephone 516-444-3030                                                                                          *|
|*  FAX 516-444-3424                                                                                                     *|