looking for antibody

H.A. Collier hcollier at mbcr.bcm.tmc.edu
Sat Jan 23 21:44:06 EST 1993

I am looking for an antibody to androgen receptor in rat. I have an Ab to
a segment of AR, but it was made in rat, and I need to use a rat adsorbed
secondary anti (ie, mouse) IgG Ab. 

To clear it up...I have rat anti-androgen receptor and I would like mouse
anti-androgen receptor.

Thank you and please email responses.
Heidi Collier                     Internet: hcollier at mbcr.bcm.tmc.edu
Dept of Otolaryngology
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX  77030

More information about the Immuno mailing list