Need a little help

Joseph A Schaeffer startrek at world.std.com
Wed Mar 3 08:45:06 EST 1993

[I am posting this for a friend, please respond by email to the address
 included in the post, not the one in the signature]

I am currently working on a research project in immunology at my
university and am in need of some assistance.

I am in need of a method for screening monoclonal antibodies.  The
project is intended to locate the protein that enables murine
macrophages to bind to tumor cells in order for tumor cell lysis to
occur.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Please reply by e-mail to the address below.

Thank you

Sheila Hoogstraat
shera at camelot.bradley.edu