Flow cytometry (Discussion List....)

Milan Jira ULIMJ at CSPUNI12.EARN
Sat Mar 13 05:10:49 EST 1993

On  9 Mar 93 19:14:57 GMT
        MCFARLAN at TUI.LINCOLN.AC.NZ  said:

>Hello:
>
>I am looking at the possibility of purchasing a refurbished Coulter
>EPICS 541 Cell Sorter and would welcome any comments from persons who
>have knowledge of the same. It will probably be used primarily for
>the detection of surface cell markers, but hopefully for counting and
>differentiation of bacteria and maybe even sperm.
>
>Thanks, Robin.

>Robin McFarlane,
>Principal Research Officer,
>Animal and Veterinary Science Group,
>Lincoln University,
>Box 84, Lincoln,
>NEW ZEALAND.
>Phone: 64-03-3252811 (ext 8176), Fax: 64-03-3252944.

    Robin,

on the NET there is a Discussion group about flow cytometry. To make best
best choice you might forward you message to this list. Most of the
subscribers are VERY familiar with various flow cytometry machines.

         The address is: cytometry at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu

(List is moderated, Editor: kelley at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu). If problems,
let me know directly to ulimj at earn.cvut.cs

         Good luck,