Molecular modeling of antigenic peptide

S. Ramakrishnan ramakris at
Wed May 26 14:10:50 EST 1993

I am working in the area of sub-clinical diagnosis of leprosy. I am interested in
molecular modeling of Antigenic peptide of M Leprae and its interaction with
T cell CD4+ with the MHCII complex .I have chosen an antigenic peptide of 12k
obtained from field trials in India.Is there any other proven antigenic peptide
of m-lepray?If so what is the amino acid sequence?

Is the structure of MHCII known with the coordinates so that this input can be
used to model and study the interaction between the molecules?Can somebody throw
some light on this? I will be thankful.
Major Ramakrishnan