need an email address in chandigarh, india

Bill Lee leew at
Fri Apr 1 17:12:41 EST 1994

Hi there.  I'm sorry to use this forum but it's a last resort and I need to
contact someone to make arrangements for AAI (does that make this immunology

I know that there're people from Chandigarh who subscribe to this newsgroup.
If possible could you email me regarding the email address for Dr. Gyan Mishra
at the Institute of Microbial Technology.  I need to contact him and I lost
his FAX number.  Also, if he's hooked up, this is a lot more convenient.