Lymphocyte Signal Transduction

Shiv A. Prasad MicroBio shiv at
Thu Aug 4 12:46:33 EST 1994

In article <gregg.188.000D7089 at> gregg at (Gregg Gonsalves) writes:
>I'm looking for a good, up-to-date review of signal transduction in
>lymphocytes, particularly T-cells, and have had trouble finding one.  ANyone
>have any references?  Thanks.

Try Chan et al. in 1994 Annual Reviews of Immunology.  It covers tyrosine
kinases mainly.  There are also reviews by Arthur Weiss (also an author on
Chan et al.)  that you should be able to find using medline.  These also
describe TCR signal transduction.

Shiv A. Prasad				shiv at
Department of Microbiology		Lab: (612) 626-0773
University of Minnesota			FAX: (612) 626-0781
Box 196 UMHC
Minneapolis, MN 55455