Ctro Inmunologia Molecular monoclon%infomed at GN.APC.ORG
Fri Aug 12 11:51:09 EST 1994

   Hi Immunonetters:
   I am biochemist and I have some experience with antigen
   quantification by mean of ELISA methods. This type of assays has a
   good reproducibility, but assays for detection of autoantibodies are
   very weak and in some cases the background values are more higher
   than the test values. I will appreciate any suggestion in this sense,
   what kind of blocking is the best and a general schedule of some
   particular system that somebody have been setup for this purpose.
   Thanks in advance.....
   Gilda Nunez.
   monoclon at