anti mouse CD4/8 and anti human IL-2 Ab's

Mr. M. Kuiper mkuiper at
Sat Aug 13 07:54:25 EST 1994

I am looking for mAb's that have been successfully used in depletion studies,
with specificity for CD4 and for CD8. I have got no possibility to purify them
or get ascitic fluid. Does anyone know if ascitic fluid is commercially available
for the antibodies described above?

Furthermore I would like to set up an ELISA for human IL-2, but so far I have
not found commercially available antibody pairs (capture and detection). Does
someone know where to get them from?

Marcel Kuiper
King's College School of Medicine & Dentistry
Department of Molecular Medicine
London, UK
mkuiper at