human SCID/CID

G Gallagher gqva12 at cent.gla.ac.uk
Mon Aug 15 11:03:36 EST 1994

I urgently require any information relating to non-ADA-ve human combined
immunodeficiency. In particular, we are interested in liver damage as a
consequence of ID and the feasibility of liver transplantation in this
scenario. The subject is a 6 year old male. Also, are any probes/primers
available to determine whether the ID is due to disruption of the IL-2-R
gamma chain and if so, how far advanced are gene-therapy protocols for
suitable individuals.

I should point out that the subject is NOT related to me, but is a family
friend.

Many thanks,
Grant Gallagher.