Tue Dec 6 09:51:24 EST 1994

Nancid101 at aol.com (NanciD1016) wrote
> I am looking for some help with a titertek MK Plus II reader.  We recently
> acquired one, and have tried hooking it up to every available printer in
> the lab and offices to no avail.  Buying the software from ICN is out of
> the question.
> Does anyone have any information of getting this reader to work with an
> LKB printer or with a HP DeskJet 520?

We have an old titertek MK II plus reader and it requires a QuietJet HP,
purchased with the titertek, by serial connection.
We tried to use another printer, with a serial card, but with no results.
Do you know what kind of printer -titertek dedicated the ICN sells now?

Franco Dosio                                        phone (39).11.6707697
                                                    fax   (39).11.6707695
University of Turin                                 dosio at ch.unito.it
Istituto di Chimica Farmaceutica Applicata          u196cfa at csivms.csi.it
c.so Raffaello 31, 10125 Torino, Italy              dosio at mvx36.csata.it