Teeth with root canal/low grade infection/lowered immunity

FRANCES L. REW ad502 at freenet.HSC.Colorado.EDU
Thu Feb 3 08:31:07 EST 1994

Have you heard that it is common that people who have root canal
(pulpectomy) work done on their teethcan have a long term low grade infection in their teeth that effects their entire body?

I seem to have that problem.  What have you heard or read about
this effect on the immune system?

I sure would appreciate reading your comments either on this board
or by writing me directly to my e-mail address.

Fran Rew