IL ELISA advice

Eric Zorrilla zorrilla at
Wed Feb 9 17:39:28 EST 1994

In article <2jbdfp$6kh at>,  <txpljfg at> wrote:
>We have used ELISA kits from R & D systems and gotten good results

We have successfully RIA'ed IL-1B and IL-2 in human plasma using materials
from R & D, Advanced Magnetics and DuPont if you prefer a radioactive
technique (sensitivities of approximately 16 and 41 pg/ml, respectively).

I believe that R & D has EXTREMELY sensitive kits that perform into the
femtogram/ml range should you require that as well as their standard
Quantikine ELISA kits.

| Eric Zorrilla - Dept. of Psychology  | zorrilla at     |
| University of Pennsylvania           | 3815 Walnut, Philadelphia, PA 19104  |