TRANSFER FACTOR

Dr. Colin R.A. Hewitt crah1 at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Jan 18 06:49:26 EST 1994

Date:          17 Jan 1994 16:38:13 -0000
From:          Montecucchi Pier Carlo <100143.765 at CompuServe.COM>
To:            "bionet.immunology mail newsgroup" <bionet-news at daresbury.ac.uk>
Subject:       TRANSFER FACTOR

Dear subscribers,
I have a lot of interest in the characterization of transfer factor(s) from
human leukocytes. I will be very glad to have some discussion on this topic
with other members of the immunology forum.
I am looking for hearing from some people.
Sincerely
Pier Carlo

Pier Carlo Montecucchi
High Technology Industry Consultants
E mail 100143,765 at compuserve.com
Tallahassee FL 904 893 7353\

What exactly is transfer factor, the last I heard of it was years back, before the days of
recombinant cytokines. Is it any better characterised nowdays or is it still just an
"activity" in an assay?

Dr. Colin R.A. Hewitt
University of Leicester/MRC
Centre for Mechanisms of Human Toxicity