WANTED - Antibodies towards plant Polyphenol oxidase

Zeno Apostolides zeno at ccnet.up.ac.za
Thu Jan 20 04:45:30 EST 1994

Hi netters,
I am trying to find antibodies, commercial or other, towards plant
Polyphenol oxidase (PPO), also known as catechol oxidase, phenolase, or
o-diphenol oxidoreductase. I am not sure if it is EC or
Ec! We would like to do some immunocytochemistry on fresh tea
leaves, (Camellia sinensis).
Thanks for your help

Zeno Apostolides                           zeno at ccnet.up.ac.za
Department of Biochemistry                 100100,423 at CompuServe.com
University of Pretoria
Pretoria 0002                              Tel (27)(12)420-2486
South Africa                               FAX (27)(12)342-1449