Effect of age on killing by macrophages.

Anthony C. acc4636 at tamsun.tamu.edu
Mon Jan 24 20:32:58 EST 1994

Well after a lot of searching through the medline databse I have
decided to post to the net in the hopes that I can get some clues of
keywords or researchers in this area.  I am interested in finding papers
which describe any sort of age dependence on the effect of killing by
macrophages.  To repeat myself I have searched medline using a variety
of key words and have turned up very little so please no flames.  Thanks