FAQ?

George Johnson george at immuno.esam.nwu.edu
Thu Jan 27 09:20:08 EST 1994

I was wondering if anyone else thought bionet.immunology would
benefit from a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) more specific
than the bionet* FAQ if there is one.  For example, many
questions concern protocols and where-do-I-find reagents,
mAb, how-do-I-do this assay, what are the relevant databases
(plug), the various texts on immunology which are good, etc etc.

To keep interest, it would be more civil to point one in the
direction of possible solutions like a FAQ than ignoring the
post(er) etc.  Plus, there are tricks-o'-the-trade which might
be useful to archive should they be from someone's personal
experience in attempting various methods and discovering
two grams of salt works better than one blah blah blah.

What do you think?

George
(who would be more than happy to second a nomination on any
one else other than himself to create and maintain such a
list of FAQs)