Effect of age on killing by macrophages.

Michael Pearce spamman at u.washington.edu
Tue Jan 25 00:17:40 EST 1994

Golly.

I have not seen literature describing an age-associated correlation of
macrophage killing.  I'm not sure why you would think there is one.  Do
you believe that their is an age-assoc. decline in macrophage numbers, or
phagocytosis?  I find this to be a curious question and am interested in
learning your reasons behind this query.

Michael Pearce, Macrophage fan.  (Remember that T cells are really
artifacts of the immune system.  Don't trust any T cell data.)