cytotox assay

CARMEN ELLIOT elliot at news.acns.nwu.edu
Thu Jul 7 12:52:16 EST 1994

I am so glad someone else is having this problem with high spontaneous
release of LDH in the Promega cytotox kit.  (Not glad that there is a
problem, just glad that I'm not alone.)  I thought that my problem was due
to my using primary mouse spleen cells in culture; however, if J774 macs are
also showing high signal-to-noise ratio, it must not be the cell source.

I haven't solved the problem yet, but if I do, I will certainly pass the
info on.  I'll keep a watch on this newsgroup for help, too.

Carmen