Mouse haplotypes?

Anne Lodge lodgepa at
Tue Jul 19 18:04:25 EST 1994

In article <fourie.577.774515237 at> Fourie Joubert,
fourie at writes:
>Anyone know where I can find out some mouse haplotypes? The ones I need

I found all but the C3HeB/Fe.  They are as follows:

DBA/1 is  q
DBA/2 is 	d
SWR is	q
C57Bl/6 is b
SJL is s
Balb/c is d

I found these in the Appendix of Current Protocols in Immunology and
Paul's Fundamental Immunology.  Jan Klein's >Immunology: The Science of
Self-Nonself Discrimination was cited by Current Protocols as having a
more complete listing of mouse strains so you might check that.   Good