Immunology book

DUANE P TUBBS, TUFTS UNIVERSITY, BOSTON DTUBBS at OPAL.TUFTS.EDU
Sun Jul 24 20:05:51 EST 1994

> Another good immunology textbook, and much shorter, is "Cellular and
> Molecular Immunology", ed. Abbas, Lichtman, and Pober.  It was published
> in 1991 and is so a little bit out of date.

Abbas' text is an excellent one -- clear, concise, and informative.

The second edition was just published and is available.  I'm not sure, but
the copyright would be either 1994 or (late) 1993.

Regards,
   ... Duane

Duane P Tubbs                       dtubbs at opal.tufts.edu
Boston, Massachusetts

Graduate Immunology Program              Tupper Research Institute
Department of Pathology                  Division of Hematology & Oncology
Tufts University                         New England Medical Center