diagnostics prototype newswgroup

Robert Burns burns at sasa.gov.uk
Mon Jul 25 10:11:21 EST 1994

We have set up a  diagnostic prototype newsgroup . The group will
act as forum for people involved in using or developing diagnostic
tests. We hope that discussion will cover all areas of diagnostics,
viruses, bacteria and fungi etc. and that contributions will come
from people using serological, nucleic acid and biochemical
techniques.

As this is a prototype newsgroup it is only available by email at
present. If you are interested in subscribing or know of colleagues
who would be please send the message :

subscribe diagnost

to biosci-server at net.bio.net leaving the subject line blank and
putting the message in the message space.

If you would like further information on the newsgroup please contact
myself or Kevin O donnell at burns at sasa.gov.uk or odonnell at sasa.gov.uk

Robert Burns
Scottish Agricultural Science Agency
Edinburgh