Journal recommendations

Wed Jul 27 08:58:21 EST 1994

The jounal "Immunology Today" is probably exactly what you are looking
for.  It gives general overviews of many of the important subjects in
immunology throughout the year.  They give discounts for students, so
you can probably acquire a subscription for $40-50.
-jim g-

> Greetings immunonetters.
> Ok, I've seen some recommendations for immunology texts, but now I
> have a question about journals.
> I'm an undergraduate (mathematics/bio minor) with a strong interest in
> immunology.  I have a reasonable background in biology and will hopefully
> be doing a master's in virology/immunology after this next year.
> What I'm looking for are recommendations for one or two immunology journals
> that are beyond the "popular science" level, but won't make me go broke.
> I've seen the subscription rates on some of the journals in our library,
> but $150 - $200 is a bit out of my range.
> Basically, I'd like to keep up with some of the current reasearch in the
> immunology world, and journals are a convient way.
> Replies via e-mail to 94smith at would be appreciated!
> Thanks!
> -Scott

> Scott G. Smith                  |               //  //  //  //
> College of Arts and Sciences    |              //  //\///  //
> E-Mail:  94smith at      |             //\\//  //////
>          22smiths at  |       Western Michigan University

James F. George, Ph.D.              "Back off man, I'm a scientist"
Department of Surgery                --Bill Murray
University of Alabama at Birmingham
205-934-4261 voice
txpljfg at