gene 'therapy' of immune system

G Gallagher gqva12 at cent.gla.ac.uk
Wed Jul 27 08:34:56 EST 1994

I am presently working on the idea of using gene therapy to manipulate
 the immune system in specific pathological/disease states (eg leishmaniasis,
vaccination, autoimmunity, cancer). Specifically, the group has an interest
in cytokine transfection and antisense work, modelled in vitro and 'in scid'.

I would like to join (or set up) a group with similar research goals.

Does one exist and can I join?

Does anyone want to make one?

Grant Gallagher, (PhD), University of Glasgow Department of Surgery,
                        Glasgow Royal Infirmary.