Virus Alert

dexper at WRAIR-EMH1.ARMY.MIL dexper at WRAIR-EMH1.ARMY.MIL
Thu Jun 2 17:23:54 EST 1994

  I received the following message on our institute LAN:  "The NASA
Automated Systems Incident Response Capability has reported a trojan horse
virus being distributed on the Internet.  The name is "CD-IT.ZIP".  DOS
platforms are susceptible to this virus.  Do not download or run this
utility."
                                           Jack Komisar
                                       Walter Reed Army Institute of Research