Virtual Immunology Journal Club Plans

J Matthew Buchanan jbuchana at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Wed Jun 8 07:45:16 EST 1994

The virtual journal club starts today!  I will post the bibliographic info for
the article chosen on the first of each month.  If you have requests for
articles, please e-mail them to me by the 25th of each month at:

MBUCHANAN at opus.mco.edu  or.....

jbuchana at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu

In all posts related to the journal club, please start the subject line with
'Journal club mmmm,yy'.
I will archive all posts with this or a RE:Journal Club, mmmm,yy in the subject
line.  I will maintain these in packed files for each month.  If anyone is
interested in back comments, e-mail me and I will send them off.  In the
future. maybe I can find an ftp site that will let me archive the files there.

Ok, that's the plan.

Matt