Pug pug at
Fri Jun 10 08:49:37 EST 1994

In article <940609090740.5514 at>,
 <txpljfg at UABCVSR.CVSR.UAB.EDU> wrote:
>I think you are correct in saying that this newsgroup is primarily for
>clinicians and researchers in immunology.  Many of us who use this
>newsgroup have no patient contact and are ill equipped to answer
>questions regarding patient issues.  I think your idea for a separate
>newsgroup for patients is an excellent one and would serve to focus the
>subjects into the areas that interest patients.

I agree 100% with this. I just hope that there are enough professionals
who will read to make it useful and not a "support"

Btw, thanks for actually responding!

Richard Bainter      | "I want to be called COTTONTIPS. There is something
Phelim Utred Gervas  |  graceful about that lady. A young woman bursting with
Pug                  |  vigor. She blinked at the sudden light. She writes
pug at |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"