Virtual Immunology Journal Club Plans

Shahram Mori smori at nmsu.edu
Sun Jun 12 14:32:09 EST 1994

FORSDYKE at QUCDN.QueensU.CA wrote:
: Hooray! The JC is off.

: Archiving: All bionet discussion groups are Archived already, dating back to
: around 1989. For more details contact David Kristoffersen.

: Subject line: In view of space limitations and the need to give readers some
: idea of the topic, I repeat my suggestion that we abbreviate to say:

:                    JC June Interleukin 12 & AIDS

:                                        Sincerely,

:                                        Don Forsdyke

: [Owing to a crash in our system, I am currently only viewing postings up to
:                                                                8th June.]
I will post and mail my suggestion:)

	Th1 and Th2 switch and the effect of Switch  from CMI to humoral
immunity in response to HIV infection.
June
		Shahram