Does HIV cause AIDS?

Jeffrey J Barbose barbose at
Fri Jun 17 20:51:40 EST 1994

Subject: Re: Does HIV cause AIDS?
From: James Edwin Thompson, jet14 at
Date: 7 Jun 1994 19:18:26 GMT
In article <2t2h62$72e at> James Edwin Thompson,
jet14 at writes:
>First, I DO NOT BELIEVE DUESBERG. But, with that centrifuge accident, I'm
>sure the inevitable reply will come up "Was this person put on anti-
>retrovirals?" (AZT, etc.). So, I'd like to know that. If he wasn't, I'd
>definitely say that that report is the nail in the coffin of Duesberg's
>arguments.       -J

why does it always come down to cartoonish BELIEVERS vs. NONBELIEVERS
with respect to Duesberg?

He says LOTS of things that have merit, irrespective of who's saying them.

The opposite is also true.

And until a causal link is identified or conclusively disproven, why
would ANYONE eliminate ANY sound reasoning out of hand?

"God so loved the world that he made up his mind to damn a large
 majority of the human race."  Robert G. Ingersoll
internet: barbose at  Jeffrey J Barbose, HowLand Software