Medical/clinical texts on Human Immunology?

Jeffrey J Barbose barbose at
Fri Jun 17 20:54:34 EST 1994

Hi all..

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for medical school
texts that go into *excruciating* detail on the players (antibodies,
T-cells, etc.) and the behaviors of those players in the Human Immune

My education is in biology, and I have quite a few texts from way back
when in college, but these don't go into nearly enough detail for my

Thanks in advance,

"God so loved the world that he made up his mind to damn a large
 majority of the human race."  Robert G. Ingersoll
internet: barbose at  Jeffrey J Barbose, HowLand Software