Medical/clinical texts on Human Immunology?

Jeffrey J Barbose barbose at
Sat Jun 18 22:28:47 EST 1994

In article <18JUN94.15244427 at> , plas_d at
>If you want the most comprehensive text there is, then I am told
>that you should read _Fundamental Immunology_, edited by Paul.
>This book is famous for its detail, and may be the most up-to-date,
>since the most recent edition (3rd) was just released in the winter
>of 1993.  I would reccomend buying Abbas (as we call it) and
>consulting Paul when more detail is necessary.

I just picked up this text at the recommendation of Scott Line.
It's EXACTLY what I was looking for.

Thanks again to him and to you.

"God so loved the world that he made up his mind to damn a large
 majority of the human race."  Robert G. Ingersoll
internet: barbose at  Jeffrey J Barbose, HowLand Software