CD26,CD13, & CD10

Mykol Larvie mykol at ATHENA.MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 20 22:01:23 EST 1994

In article <2u5bqp$l1 at> remeans at (Robert Means) writes:
>Can anyone out there enlighten me as to the cell type distribution of
>CD26, CD13 and CD10 or let me know about some references that might have
>this information?

Abbas, Lichtman and Pober (Cellular and Molecular Immunology, 2nd Ed.),
my immunology reference of first resort, includes an appendix listing
the principal features of many CD molecules. That appendix provides the
following information regarding distribution:

CD10 (a.k.a. CALLA):  Immature and some mature B cells; lymphoid
                      progenitors, granulocytes

CD13:                 Monocytes, granulocytes

CD26:                 Activated T and B cells; macrophages

The appendix lists as references Leukocyte Typing V (Schlossman, S.,
 et al.; Oxford University Press, 1994) and The Leukocyte Antigen
Facts Book (Barclay, A.N., et al.; Academic Press, 1993).

Hope this is helpful.

Mykol Larvie                                       mykol at
                                           mykol at

       "And victory, if it come, shall border hard upon defeat"
                                                -- Mary Hallock Foote