Make a quick $100 for an old immunology book

Carl Oppedahl oppedahl at
Sun Jun 26 13:10:37 EST 1994

This is my second time posting this.  I cannot believe someone out there
does not have an old copy of Maggio that they might be willing to sell.
At this point I am offering $100 for it.  It is fourteen years out of
date, and surely is not doing you very much good.

So here is the post again:

I am hoping someone might have a copy of Enzyme Immunology, 1980
edition, edited by Maggio, published by CRC Press, that they might be
willing to sell.

Feel free to call me at 1-800-214-1750, or email me at
oppedahl at

Carl Oppedahl AA2KW
Oppedahl & Larson (patent lawyers)
Yorktown Heights, NY