I need antibodies against myelin proteins!

Samuel C. Blackman scb1 at kimbark.uchicago.edu
Wed Jun 29 08:44:35 EST 1994

I'm looking for a gracious individual who could bestow me with a gift of
either monoclonal or polyclonal antibodies against any of the myelin proteins.
In particular, I'm looking for antibodies against myelin basic protein (MBP),
galactocerebrocide (GalCer), 2'3'-CNPase, proteolipid protein (PLP).  These
are for experiments involving modulation of myelin protein expression in
human oligodendroglioma cells.  Please e-mail to scb1 at midway.uchicago.edu
or phone 312/996-4983.  Thanks!

-- Sam Blackman

Samuel C. Blackman        ! InterNet : scb1 at midway.uchicago.edu
MD/PhD 2/7 (Pharmacology) ! Disclaimer : Who cares what I say, I'm a student!
5513 S. Cornell Ave. #1   ! Quote : I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV.
Chicago, IL  60637-1914   ! Phone : 312/752-1082 (h)  Fax: 312/996-1225