Medical/clinical texts on Human Immunology?

Samuel C. Blackman scb1 at
Wed Jun 29 08:41:09 EST 1994

>In article <netnewsCrKLAz.9yB at>, Jeffrey J Barbose <barbose at> says:
>>I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for medical school
>>texts that go into *excruciating* detail on the players (antibodies,
>>T-cells, etc.) and the behaviors of those players in the Human Immune

I suggest Molecular and Cellular Immunology by Abbas-AK, et. al.
It's not as pretty as some of the other texts, but content wise, I feel
that it is superior.

-- SCB

Samuel C. Blackman        ! InterNet : scb1 at
MD/PhD 2/7 (Pharmacology) ! Disclaimer : Who cares what I say, I'm a student!
5513 S. Cornell Ave. #1   ! Quote : I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV.
Chicago, IL  60637-1914   ! Phone : 312/752-1082 (h)  Fax: 312/996-1225