Immunodeficient kids needed!

Stas Philippe philstas at
Thu Mar 3 06:53:22 EST 1994

david creery (grad student) (g554061 at wrote:
: I am a Pediatric resident working on a PhD in Ottawa. We don't have very
: many immunodeficient children in the area. If anyone knows of a
: collection of children with an immunodeficiency syndrome (e.g.
: Wiskott-Aldrich, Chronic Granulomatous Disease, Chediak-Higashi, SCID
: etc.) I would like to hear about it. We are trying to reconstitute the
: immune system using IL-12, and I would like to try it one some cell
: samples from these kids.

: Thanks.

: David Creery
: aq045 at OR
: g554061 at

Is this some kind of a joke? How can one reconstitute a immune system
using IL12? Wath kind of cell sample this person wants?