Question about B1a & B1b cells

Varga Geza FOX at
Tue Nov 8 13:50:17 EST 1994

Welcome !

    Please help me if you know. I have friend who makes own BSc
thesis. He like to know about nonventional B1 cells, if we use more
exact topic about B1a es B1b. Does anybody know which news write
latest articles of this topic. Or are there biology or imunology
gopher somwhere ? Please send me the news, articles headline or how I
can reach database.

                                                Thanks for your help
                                                   Geza Varga

                                            Geza Varga