Question about B1a & B1b cells

Richard R. Hardy hardy at
Tue Nov 8 15:54:44 EST 1994

In article <8C53D341FE at>, FOX at ("Varga Geza") wrote:

> Welcome !
>     Please help me if you know. I have friend who makes own BSc
> thesis. He like to know about nonventional B1 cells, if we use more
> exact topic about B1a es B1b. Does anybody know which news write
> latest articles of this topic. Or are there biology or imunology
> gopher somwhere ? Please send me the news, articles headline or how I
> can reach database.

I don't know about online databases of info on B1 cells, but there are
some recent reviews: Hardy and Hayakawa, Adv. Immunol. 55:297 (1994)
                Kantor and Herzenberg, Ann. Rev. Immunol. 11:501 (1993)
There was an Immunology Today "debate", v14, No. 2 (1993)
And a volume from a New York Academy meeting, "CD5 B cells in development
and disease", Ann. NY Acad Sci v651 (1992)
Have fun!

R. Hardy
Member, Institute for Cancer Research,
Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA
(215) 728-2463