Arthritis measurement

Adolfo Garcia Gonzalez [PG] agarcia at
Wed Nov 9 02:59:21 EST 1994

I am trying to measure adjuvant induced arthritis. I am working with 
Lewis rat and I do not have a good technic for arthritis measurement.I 
have read something about water plethismometer. I have a little idea how 
it should work but I have never seen one. I would like to know if 
somebody can help me where I can get one or if there is another different 
method for this purpose.

Adolfo Garcia  M.D.
CIBNOR La Paz,B.C.S. Mexico
FAX (112)2-05-98
e-mail agarcia at

More information about the Immuno mailing list